- Hotel: Registration staff are set behind plexiglass partitions to provide an extra level of precaution.
- Room Keys: Full mobile check-in option that includes mobile key eliminating the need to go to the front desk.
- Check in Materials: All hotel information is provided via QR code for touchless scanning.
- Room Touch Points: All common touch points such as menus, Bibles, and magazines have been removed and menus have scannable QR codes.
- Room Amenities: Disinfectant wipes are available in the room for every arriving guest as well as upon request.
- Mask Use: Face coverings are required for guests and associates in all indoor public areas and use is encouraged at all times.
- Sanitation: Each room is sanitized and prepped for your safety based on Marriott requirements in conjunction with the CDC. The hotel uses electrostatic sprayers on high touch hard surfaces and sanitizes the television remote control, placing it in a cling wrap for new arrivals.
- Housekeeping: Hotel rooms are cleaned prior to arrival and after departure. Should you need service during your stay, please contact the front desk.
- Capacity Restrictions: Rooms will be set at 50% capacity with as much physical distancing as possible.
- Mask Use: In meeting spaces, face coverings are optional and up to your discretion, but use is encouraged at all times.
- Capacity: Rooms will be set at 50% capacity with as much physical distancing as possible.
- Mask Use: Face coverings are not required outside or in non-public areas, but use is encouraged at all times.
- Set Up: Each booth is a 10×10 space with a six-foot distance between booths.
- Social Distancing: Social distancing decals on the floor are provided to help promote safe distancing.
- Handouts: Handouts are permitted as are virtual downloads in the app.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Set Up: The property will offer contactless buffets with plexiglass shields between food and guests. Banquet servers will serve individuals.
- Onsite Dining: There are restaurants onsite that you may order from and take back to your room. Those restaurants are: the Texas T (the coffee shop) and Biggio’s (sports bar and grill) along with High Dive (outdoor restaurant on the sixth floor).
- Room Service: We will have touchless fresh bite options that will be dropped off by the door handle of guest rooms in sealed containers.
- Hotel Bar: The hotel bar will be open and will follow the same protocols as the other onsite outlets.
- Beverage Stations: Troughs will be used for beverage service to keep beverages cold and touchless. There will be touchless dispensers for coffee, cream, and juices.
- Additional: The hotel will provide bottled water since glasses and pitchers are not permitted. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own water bottles.
PHYSICAL INTERACTION BRACELETS
To help conference attendees communicate their level of comfort in interacting with one another, EOS is providing color-coded bracelets to all onsite attendees:
- Red = Social Distancing
- Yellow = Fist Bumps & Elbows
- Green = Handshakes & Hugs
- Microphones: Microphones are sanitized after each use.
- Sanitation Stations: Stand-up sanitation dispensers are located throughout the hotel.
For a comprehensive explanation of the on-site COVID-19 safety precautions, please visit the Marriott Marquis Houston website.
Any attendees uncomfortable with the in-person conference option are encouraged to consider the virtual option.
- In-person attendees have access to the virtual platform via the mobile app invitation provided. Reach out to [email protected] for assistance logging in and participating virtually.
For further information, please visit the following websites:
- The World Health Organization (WHO)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- State of Texas Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
EOS Worldwide safely resumed select in-person events in November 2020. We continue to host responsible event experiences (both in-person and virtual) for our community by carefully following state and local guidelines. We encourage you to choose the event experience that’s right for you.
- Houston, Texas | Marriott Marquis Houston
- 1777 Walker St| Houston, TX | 46204
- April 28, Pre-Conference Sponsor Content | April 29-30, Conference
Yes, July 31, 2020.
Yes, limited rooms are available until April 5, 2021 or until the room block is filled. Grab yours at the special rate of $255.00++ on the hotel reservation page: RESERVE HERE.
The hotel does not offer shuttle services, however the following options are available:
- SuperShuttle between $20 and $25 (one way)
- Taxi Service between $35 and $50 (one way)
- Bus Service $50 (one way)
The Marriott Marquis Houston offers driving directions on their website under the Map tab.
The conference is in Central Daylight Time (CDT).
Refunds will be granted for all cancellation requests received before February 19, 2021. Afterwards, a $250 administration fee per registrant will be deducted from the refund. Purchased seats are transferable and substitute attendees for all seats can be submitted until April 2, 2021.
No transfers, substitutions, or cancellations will be permitted after April 2, 2021.
Yes! Bring your cowboy/cowgirl hat and get ready to have a great time connecting, networking and enjoying delicious food.
Yes. Incentive pricing encourages multiple attendees from the same company. Companies are encouraged to bring their entire leadership teams. To receive the discount code for your additional attendees, please reach out to customer service by emailing Krystian at [email protected].
Yes! Details on the time will become available on the agenda page after the New Year.
We are always looking to add to the depth of our speakers. If you are interested, please contact our Programming Team by emailing Victoria Cabot at [email protected].
Yes! TractionTables will be available. This is an opportunity for our EOS Implementers to facilitate an intimate table, on day 2 at breakfast, on a single topic.
At this time, it is safe to say our Closing Keynote will conclude around 1:00 p.m. CDT. Please check the agenda regularly for updates.